Friday, April 06, 2012

How to start this post ...

The TV is on with a LAW & ORDER (the middle years with Jerry O. {love him!} & Jesse L. Martin {ditto & how!}, Natalie is purring next to me & I am trying to decide what to type.

The last three months have been filled with ...
^^^ lots of work-life stress & some proposed changes that I wish were not happening. I have joys & great moments too - I wish the stress was less. I am a team player & as such, I will make really tasty lemonade if given organic lemons!!
^^^ kitty vet visits for Jeremy, Annabelle & Natalie. Unless anything comes back from Annabelle's lab tests, they're golden.
^^^ more days than I would like to have with more to-do lists that go uncompleted.
^^^ planning with Sweet J & I for our garden, house, financial matters, having a yard sale or two & cleaning up/out our garage.
^^^ reviewing all, & I do mean all, my yarns - what will stay, what will go to close pals, what will go to our lovely & wonderful Minh to sell on the Knitter's Review Forum to benefit Betty (two boxes w/Rowan, Blue Moon, Classic Elite among other yarns), what will go to the Swap Lounge at the KR Retreat (one big honkin' tote that is almost filled!).
^^^ perusing all my UFOs - this is always a good thing for me. I did a 1st & yes, a 2nd, pass through. I frogged, I organized, I knitted. Ahhh, joy & rapture.

Happy Easter & Passover or whatever you may celebrate.

No comments: