Saturday, July 28, 2012
Hello there!
Is it time for a nap yet? It has been a whirlwind of a year work-wise for SJ & me & it's not the end of July. Our Purlewe has a fabulous phrase (she has many, truth be told) that I use & give credit to her for: I am so behind I can see myself.
Having said that, let me tell you what I hope to do over the next few weeks: work less, have some days off, exercise (the weight gain over the past couple of years just blows!), eat better portions of good food, knit as often as possible & knit well, map our garden which, while somewhat small-ish, is really sweet & will grow this fall w/ some new plantings, have time w/ my sweet partner, clean the dust bunnies that we may have to give names to if we don't sweep them up soon! Some friends are preggers & due in December. There's a baby quilt to make too. Knitting wise, I have a couple of socks in the line-up & I am starting, for the 2nd time, my Color Affection knit-along that some buds & I started last May.
Also on my "I want to do ..." list is to have some photos on here so you can see some of what I describe in these infrequent posts. Hope you & your loved ones are keeping cool in this hottest of summers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if I can't see you from behind.. then you are far ahead of me. HAHAHAHA
purlewe cracks me up :)
A nap! What a fabulous idea, huh? (I'm sitting here watching a puppy nap.)
It's always good to hear that you are well (and busy!) Summer will pass and soon I will see you. (Not just from behind. And sooner than you think.)
Sweeties,
Purlewe, you do crack us up! Your creative output always inspires me.
Bullwinkle,watching a puppy nap is a beautiful thing. Belated wa-hoo's for your newest treasure. You now have 3 fabulous dudes in your life.
Look forward to seeing you both!
XOXO
Martha,
So glad to have re-found your blog! Sounds like you've got some good knitting in your future so here's to you.
Right now I'm trying to finish a ripple crocheted blanket for one of my (yipes) grandchildren. Plus working on a pair of socks that are going so slowly it's a shame.
Post a Comment