Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male |
Your brain leans female You think with your heart, not your head Sweet and considerate, you are a giver But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you! |
What Gender Is Your Brain?
These quizzes - tests - questionnaires are often like good parlor games. They can be some of, none of or a lot of the following: fun, goofy, insightful, bogus, worth the time it takes to click off the answers &/or full of zany questions.
So I leave you w/this one that hopefully is a tad interesting & not necessarily definitive but contains a little food for tho't (could that be dessert for tho't?).
4 comments:
I'm 80% female, with the same description as you otherwise!
I was listening to my own copy of the CD I sent you and hoping you were enjoying it - I think it's fun!
XOXOX
Amie,
It's a fun quiz.
And yes, I am enjoying it a lot!!
XOXO
Hi Martha- I came up with the same percentages as you did. And I think it is a good thing to think like a woman most of the time! Thanks for the link to the fun quiz!
Cindy,
Glad you found this quiz to be fun ^..^
Hope things are OK w/you.
XOXO
Post a Comment