Got yarn? Why, yes, I do.
Got WIPs? Ditto.
Here's my list of the most current WIPs ...
~~ The Knitting Pure & Simple V-neck pullover: one sleeve has been started (thanks be to the Divine DJ of my LYS for the fine pointers & assistance) & the body of the sweater is about 2/3s done.
~~ The Dulaan Project is wonderful & because I think it is so wonderful, I have 2 hats in the works for inclusion in the Knitter's Review Retreat Charity project. I have two other hats that have been completed for Dulaan. (Hopefully I will be able to have the Dulaan button on the sidebar soon. In the meantime you can get to that button from the blog of the wonderful & talented Mossy Cottage.)
~~ I will be participating in the next Knit-along at the LYS & ta da, it will be the Fiber Trends Landscape Shawl. I have done the swatch for that although I have not figured out the gauge.
~~ The Constant Companion bag is progressing, albeit more slowly than my fingers would like. Over the week-end I began stranding a white Cascade 220 w/a pale blue Cascade 220. It's not the greatest combo & I decided to knit a few more rows of it & switch to two other yarn colors to strand.
No comments:
Post a Comment