Saturday, June 25, 2005

Testing, testing, 1 2 3.
Does anyone do that anymore? Well, OK, I just did. Anyone other than me maybe?
This first entry here is similar for me to the first clean page of a new journal - the spine of the book still smooth, the pages clean & shiny & bright. Lucky for you, my words here will be in legible print, my handwriting having gone steadily down hill over the last number of years. It's has been a while since I questioned the Cs in penmanship that Mrs. Fitzer, my 5th grade teacher, gave me.
Please do bear w/me as I learn the techie pieces & the process of this blog. I have hopefully grown further away from the Wilma Flintstone & Betty Rubble days w/a nod toward Jane Jetson. To you techie folks, I welcome your suggestions. This novice blogger has just entered the building.

No comments: