Friday, April 17, 2009

A quick How Do ...

Frankly I feel pretty boring: work on the house ... knitting a bit ... not much new ...

Ya get the picture?

Good news:
~~ Taxes were done & just barely on time. Unusual for me to do them so late - thanks to my pal GMcG for letting me use TurboTax.
~~ Spent last nite at the home of Purlewe & Sue for Fiber Nite. Always inspired by what these folks are knitting. Big crowd, fabulous food, assistance from N & A on a couple of projects.
~~ Good weather forecast for today & tomorrow so I'll have some clean-up-the-garden time.
~~ Realtor back from vacation & hopefully we'll meet next week.
~~ Dad is doing well, all things considered. The wonderful SJ & I hope to see him in May.
~~ Done w/ One skein shawl for a friend's 50th b'day gift - needs to be blocked.

Fingers crossed: either the hot water heater needs a new part OR I need a new hot water heater. Whatever, right?

No comments: