How do. While I had not meant to be away for so long, I have been.
Life is sweet, sweeter than it has been for a while. And to my delight when I checked in w/the blog of Bess, I saw a couple of her Virgo postings. Those reminded me that it might be cool to see what my Tuesday had in store for me.
Is a new day really dawning? Well, why should it not be? Does not the sun rise afresh every morning? We take this for granted, not least because it happens whilst most of us are still asleep. If we could only perceive it for the miracle it truly is, we would wake from our slumbers in a state of divine rapture and inspired appreciation day after day, after day. A new day can dawn for you now. All you have to do to help that happen is to focus on what you feel grateful for, not what you resent.
Things are good at work, better than ever truth be told. Things here at home are great.
My cataract surgery for my left eye went swimmingly well - i am thrilled w/ that. Not much knitting to report on & hopefully when I next write here, I'll have more on that front.
6 comments:
I'm so happy that the surgery went well! Lots of X's and O's to you, dear M!
It's nice to hear you in such a good place! Now I have to go focus on what I'm grateful for, because I've surely been focusing on what I resent lately. Thank you for the reminder!
Yay! Good news about the surgery and all of the general happiness.
Sweet Jane,
Belated thanks for your post.
XOXO to you.
Momogus,
Thanks, hon, for the high five.
How 'bout those Phillies?
XOXO
Lanea,
Thanks to you too, girlfriend, for the well wishes. Appreciate hearing from you.
XOXO
Post a Comment