Saturday, March 17, 2007

We're iced in ^..^
All day long yesterday, we had sleet - itty bitty bits of sleet, every minute of every hour. I was out & about, since it was a day off, from 9 AM to 4:30 PM doing errands - nine of them to be exact. (Remember that I am a Virgo, after all.)
That means today that the hill where I live is ice upon ice. And double D'oh on me, I parked on my street.
Damn.
And this flu-cold bug is hanging on.
Double damn.
Today will find me chillin', spending more time w/the new blog layout (it's great fun to re-do), knitting, hopefully feeling better. May or may not make it to a party this evening.
Certain aspects of the blog-rearrange are giving me problems - some things do not want to be moved. Grrrr.

2 comments:

Lanea said...

Ooh, be careful with that ice, and feel better.

Marfa's Mewsings said...

Dearest C. Lanea,
Thanks for the get-well-wishes.
Luckily as of today, Tuesday, I am feeling better ^..^
XOXO