Mr. Horoscope says ...
For our week ahead we Virgos have this to anticipate:
Time flies when you're having fun. It also races past when you are under pressure. At various points over the last month or so, you have experienced both extremes. Now, we have arrived at the second of this year's New Moons in your sign. A trial period is up. A decision needs to be reached. You can go forward or back with equal impunity. No one will judge you either way. Don't judge yourself, either. Sometimes, we have to experiment. It is the only way we can find out how we truly feel about something or someone. You now know enough. Whatever you need to do next, you can do. Do it with grace and do it wholeheartedly.
B, I am thinking of you & me & the other Virgos we know.
2 comments:
Hey gal - how was the B day? I want an account.
Other than dinner out I'm going very low key with this year's birthday celebrations. We'll do the present thing et. al. next week, after the auction on Saturday. Lawsee. I will not ever ever again schedule something with obligations attached for September!
Less than 2 months till the retreat. What a delicious thought to cling to. By then you'll be a master spinner, with your pretty new wheel. Happy birthday week to you darlin'.
Dearest Bess,
What a lovely comment/post.
The b'day was very low key - nothing too out of the ordinary for me. Will write you later re it.
Yes, indeedy, the Retreat is delicious to cling to - looking forward to basking in your glow & the glow of our pals.
And cannot wait to get my hands on that wheel - need lessons from our favorite, Purlewe, & then my pals at Rhinebeck, Jen & Shelia.
Who could ask for anything more? OK, I'd ask for you & Clara & Jane & Amie & ...
XOXO
Post a Comment