Philly is in summer mode ...
and it's not pretty.
Philadelphia in the summer: bah humbug. Not my fav season here at all! The air quality is pitiful, the humidity is oppressive & the results will drag you into a stupor before you can say, "Man oh man, it's hot here."
Some quick notes ...
*** Must clean tonight as V arrives tomorrow night. Isn't it great that I will see our dear KR Retreat buddy?! I am excited. Bought some food at our wonderful Weavers Way Co-op today & will buy some other delicious treats tomorrow. For this evening it's vacuum & laundry time.
*** My right thumb has been pretty sore so very little knitting has been done. Doing the machine sewing on those bindings last week-end fried me for a while. Damn!
*** Am catching back up on sleep - this is priceless, ladies & gentlemen. I have been draggin' & it's good to feel more rested.
Will post again over the week-end. Let me know if you want to say hey to V.
2 comments:
Hope your visit with V went well and if it's not too late, say hi from moi. Visit me at my blog sometimes and you know, I love comments. :))
Dearest Laura,
Thanks for your comment - recently I have had little computer time & even "littler" blog reading time - having said that, I will do my best to swing by your site.
XOXO
Post a Comment