How do, I'm back ^..^
Yozzer Momcats. It's been a while.
Lovely to see you all again!
Sorry for the absence. Here's the Reader's Digest version:
*** Computer problems out the wazoo. Thanks to more hours than he cares to count, the wonderful & techie A worked on this "older than we care to admit because if we did, we would worry" computer including a new hard drive...that took away my automatic enter of the user name & password & of course my "Who me? Remember?" mode did not serve us well.
***Then there were a bunch of my emails to the Blogger Support Team & some back from them. ***Plus A's work w/them.
Ah, sweet mystery of life, now that I have found you!
We're back on course.
And in between, I have started a new, very exciting & cool job & am ending my many years (17 to be exact) of my cat sitting practice. I'll write more about that later on.
Let me say for now that have missed you all & look forward to being back on line.
Thanks again, Boomer. Good job by you.
8 comments:
Oh, how I missed you! Just when I was beginnning to wonder/worry, here you are. I can't wait to hear about the new job. And many thanks to A!
I'm sure that if I had to try and remember all my loginsI'd be lost forever...
Sweet Jane,
How lovely to see a comment from you - many thanks.
Ah yes, those log in pass codes & words & blogger names - take a hint from me, all you honeys, & make a note of them. Ya never know!
XOXO to you, Jane.
I saw you were back yesterday but was so busy I never got a chance to cheer!
Hooray!! And thank you to all who helped make this day possible. It's soooo good to hear from you again. I, too, can't wait to hear about the new job.
I was starting to worry about you and it's so good to know you're fine and it was just your computer acting up (don't they all from time to time)?
Very exciting news about the new job and my guess is that is has something to do with "books".....could I be on the right track? :))
Dearest Bess,
How lucky to log in here & see your name & comment - thank you.
"Hooray" is right as I had not realized that I had become so hooked into you all & this blog until the computer was down & out for a while & needed some A. work.
Will try to write more about the new job very soon!
XOXO to you.
Lovely Laura,
Missy miss - also thrilled to see your name here.
Sorry but no dice, the new gig does not involve books.
Lots of other terrific things but no books.
The exquisite Purlewe has said that w/both jobs on the front burner, that I am burning the candle at both ends & in the middle & she is spot on, as the Brits would say.
Thanks for checking in - I'm glad to know that you missed me.
XOXO to you.
Martha, I'm so glad that you're back. Computer problems can make you tear your hair out. Can't wait to hear about the new job!
Our MDS & W buddy, Erica,
Nice to hear your virtual voice - cool that we can, after spending time w/you at MD, place your face & energy w/it too.
Yes, computer problems can cause one to pull out hair. It's great to be back.
XOXO to you.
Post a Comment