Ah, how does Sunday evening come 'round so quickly?! Aarrgghhhh.
What would I like to be doing, you ask? The divine DJ from my fav LYS loaned me her copy of the newest Harry Potter book - it would be a big yummy to be reading that! Plus working on my sweater for the Knit-along (had to frog - well OK I decided to frog - a few rows as an area next to one of the increases had a small hole that, to me, looked pretty noticeable - frogging those rows took quite a while). How about getting to sleep early? I could be doing that too!
Oh, we just can't have it all. Damn.
In reality I have a bunch of paperwork & record keeping to do.
Biggie week-end of work. I was home earlier than usual yesterday (5:30!) & was able to do some work in the garden. Ah, the delicious cooler & less humid air felt like such a gift. I still worked up a sweat but it was manageable. Our backyard is pretty much filled to the brim w/ perennials. herbs, a few bushes & one tree. The back yard of our urban, row house is about 50 feet deep & that makes for a nice, do-able garden. I was able to weed, dead-head the butterfly bush (a beautiful black-purple), the hydrangea & the purple coneflowers. We have had so little rain recently so I watered too.
Never fear, you East Coasters, the heat returns & w/a big vengeance on Tuesday - the heat index is set to be at 100 to 105 degrees. And to think on a cooler day like today I drank close to 4 quarts of water - can't wait to see what I do on Tuesday!
1 comment:
I've barely noticed the heat with this thing going on, but I expect to this week (meds are already kicking in!)
I've been forgetting to drink water (along with everything else), but I'll have to attach a bottle to my hip or something this week! Ack!
Thanks for the cheers below!
Post a Comment